There are many ways you can get involved, such as attending open meetings, joining a resident scrutiny group, setting up Residents’ Associations, consultations and focus groups. You can choose the ways you want to be involved and how often.
Read more about how residents have recently got involved by reading our annual report below or contact us to find out more.
Ways to get involved
Improve your community
Join a group or forum
Take part in short consultations
The benefits of getting involved
Some of the benefits of volunteering your time and getting involved include:
- To meet new people and be part of a wider resident community
- The opportunity to gain new skills and build experiences for your CV
- To feel empowered
- To gain further insights into Notting Hill Genesis
- Access to our rewards and recognition policy including an opportunity to receive thank you vouchers to recognise your time and support with digital technology
- Travel allowance and expenses (ie. carer costs) for certain meetings you attend
- Access to training opportunities and events
- Thank you events for residents who are regularly involved
Residents Annual Report
To see more details on what residents have achieved in 2022-23, take a look at our Residents Annual Report, produced with our Resident Voices Group.