Please log in on your My Account customer portal (or register if you haven't already) to manage your account online 24/7, 365 days a year where you can;
- Raise a non-emergency repair or check the status of an existing repair
- Contact your local officer directly
- Manage your rent or service charge account
- Make a payment
- Check your balances and account information
- Send a compliment or make a complaint
- And much, much more!
To be in touch directly please use our live chat feature below (bottom right) during office hours. Please enable the live chat cookie category in order to use this feature.
For information on damp and mould and to report any issues please see Managing condensation and mould in your home page.
For heating and hot water issues, you can also request repairs directly with the relevant contractor.
Here are some guides on how to avoid problems in your home as well as handy tips on basic repairs, should something go wrong:
- Flooding and leaking pipes (including info about frozen pipes, burst pipes, flooding advice etc)
- Managing condensation and mould in your home
- Replacing a mains fuse
- Replacing a smoke alarm battery
- Resetting a trip switch
- Safety in your home (including gas/fire/electrical)