Contact Us

To make a payment, check your account information, raise a repair, check the status of an existing repair, or to contact your local officer, please log in to your My Account

To report an emergency where there is; a danger to life or limb, major damage to the property, flooding or major electrical faults, please contact your housing officer and you will be diverted to the emergency repairs team at our Customer Service Centre.

Existing residents can register for our secure online services to carry out a range of tasks day or night, including managing your rent or service charge account, reporting repairs, sending a compliment or making a complaint.

Register for My Account

To be in touch directly please use our Live Chat feature during office hours.

Alternatively, if you are contacting about the following topics, please click the links below:

If you wish to rent a property with us

If you wish to buy a property with us