It’s been almost three months since we announced our intention to merge with Genesis Housing Association to create a new organisation that will be able to deliver 400 extra new homes than we’d be able to apart.
Since then, we’ve been busy making sure that all our residents – and other important stakeholders, including shareholders and colleagues – are aware of the decision and seeking their views about the sorts of things they’d like to see if the new organisation is formed.
We’ve had some lively debates and heard plenty of opinions so far, but six main themes are emerging; residents want to know how being part of a larger housing association will help us to:
- Improve our repairs service
- Make better use of digital platforms and new technology to develop our services
- Provide existing residents with more chances to move home
- Create genuine resident involvement opportunities
- Maintain a personalised service for those who want and need one
- Offer greater training and employment opportunities
We’re keen to continue the conversation and will be writing to all residents towards the end of October to provide more detailed information and remind people how they can get involved for the remainder of 2017.
You can join the conversation in several ways:
- Complete our online form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 020 3815 0010
- Write to Freepost NH Housing, Notting Hill Housing, Bruce Kenrick House, 2 Killick Street, London N1 9FL