Routine repairs

Routine repairs cover items that are unlikely to cause serious health and safety problems or serious damage if they are not fixed straight away. 

The easiest way to report a repair is to do it online via My Account.

For heating and hot water issues, you can request repairs directly with the relevant contractor.

Emergency repairs

If your repair is an emergency, please contact us on 020 3815 0000 and select option 1.

Emergency repairs are situations where there is a danger to life and limb, severe damage to your home, flooding or major electrical faults.

If your home is flooded, follow advice on what to do from the Environment Agency. The Met Office website also has useful information and provides updates and alerts if severe weather is forecast. 

Our response time

We will attend all emergency repairs where there is an immediate danger to you or members of the public within four hours. Our contractors will make safe or temporarily repair the issue at that first visit or within 24 hours. Further work might be required later to complete the repair.

We aim to complete all non-emergency repairs in full within 20 working days.

Where we have identified the need for replacement or improvement, we will communicate with tenants separately about the timeframe to complete the work.

Heating and hot water repairs

For heating and hot water issues, you can request repairs directly with the relevant contractor.

Heating portal

Heating live chat

Heating text line
07984 351 760

Heating call centre
0808 189 0715

Heating portal

Call centre
020 8763 5300

Call centre
0203 757 6228


8:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday call 0204 506 4411
If the repair needed is for your heat meter, then please call 0203 857 9710 instead.
Out of hours emergency number call 0204 506 4411.


Flooding advice

Getting support

If you effected by flooding or have an emergency issue in your home please call us on 0203 815 0000 and select option 1. Our staff will then be able to help you access the support you may need.


If you have insurance in place, you should contact your insurance provider as soon as possible to report any damage. Before throwing anything away, speak to your insurance company, and make sure you take photographs of any damage in line with your insurance company’s policies. We highly recommend that all residents have contents insurance to provide cover for their personal belongings.

Water supply

If you have problems with your water supply, contact Thames Water on 0800 316 9800.