- We will repair your heating system if it breaks down
- Repair radiators and storage heaters
- Repairs to the gas installations such as boiler and pipework (not including appliances)
- Electrical repairs (not including electrical appliances)
- Water leaks from heating system
- Faulty plug sockets
- Faulty light switches and fittings
- Hard-wired doorbells
- Hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Electrical hazards.
We will provide your home with a heating system, which is safe and provides adequate heat.
You are responsible for:
- Allowing access for gas service at your property if there is a gas supply to your home
- Bleeding radiators
- Painting radiators.
Important: Any repairs to gas installations such as cookers or gas fires should be carried out by a certified Gas Safe engineer. You should follow up on the Gas Safety engineer advice, to ensure your safety when such installations are at the property.