South London Healthy Homes provide help for vulnerable residents to stay warm and healthy.
We can provide a support package to help vulnerable residents stay warm and healthy during the colder months.
Keeping warm over the winter months can help prevent colds, flu or more serious health conditions such as heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia and depression which affect more vulnerable people. South London Healthy Homes can offer free help to anyone living in South London who is:
- over 65
- on a low income
- has a long term health conditions or disability
Our South London Healthy Homes programme provides support packages to those most in need. A referral to the scheme provides people with a free winter home, financial and health support package including:
- Energy efficiency advice
- Install energy saving devices
- Support home improvement grant applications
- offer impartial advice that will help you heat your home for less
- connect you to other sources of help