Green Doctors assist residents to better get control of their energy usage, get on top of utility bills including utility debts, in order to live in warmer homes and have a better quality of life.
• Look at funding to improve home energy efficiency i.e. insulation, new boilers
• Switching energy companies
• Energy awareness advice for residents themselves
• Help to pay off debts by applying to grants or setting up payment plans
• Onward referrals i.e. Anglian Water Priority Services Team
• Free installation of energy saving measures
o LED light bulbs
o Draught proofing
o Radiator panels
o Letter flap and door brushes
o Hot water bottles
o Water saving shower heads
Areas we cover for telephone consultations: whole of Essex.
Areas we cover for in-home consultations: Colchester, Chelmsford, Harlow, Braintree, Ipswich, Witham, Hadleigh, Halstead, Tiptree, Brightlingsea, Clacton-on-Sea as well as surrounding areas.