John Astor House
Currently, there are no standard rooms available at John Astor House.
14 brand new en-suites were added to the John Astor House portfolio in 2022 from the first to the fifth floor. All sash windows are in the process of being refurbished and painted. Also scheduled redecoration to all kitchens and bathrooms in 2023.
- Retro-Americana-styled laundry room on the lower ground floor, with modern self-service machines by downloading the app on both Android and iOS devices for easy cashless top-ups
- The central courtyard offers open-air space styled and refitted with astroturf and fashionable garden furniture. Great for social gatherings and alfresco dining, especially in the summer months
- A club room where our residents have access to watch their TV programmes or even play games.
Take a look at the virtual tour below
John Astor House images
Currently, there are no rooms available at Elizabeth House.
Central London accommodation including Elizabeth House is right in the heart of London’s West End, within easy walking distance of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road.
- Located a stone's throw from Euston station and the Eurostar terminal at St Pancras
- If shopping is your vice, Selfridges is on your doorstep, as are some of the best restaurants in the capital
- A short hop away you will find Regent's Park, the Embankment, Mayfair and Shepherds Bush Market
- The building is conveniently close to the main hospitals where many of our residents are employed by the NHS Trust.
More information and how to apply
For more information, you can download a copy of key worker accommodation FAQs.