Contact your officer

Use My Account to see your officer details, report your own repairs online, make a complaint or send a compliment, or manage your rent or service charge account.

Alternatively, enter your postcode below to find contact details for your housing officer or property management officer (PMO). If your officer changes, the online details will be updated and your records will be transferred to your new officer.

Note: Paragon Lets students are currently unable to use this service.


Not sure who your housing officer or PMO is?