Make It Happen is the programme by which Notting Hill Genesis delivers inclusive social and economic investment for our residents and communities. This involves commissioning and granting funds and projects that support meeting priorities for Grahame Park residents.
Make it Happen is delivered in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions, the Shaw Trust, Work Works Training Solutions, Citizens Advice Barnet, BOOST, Active Within, Youth Enterprise Solutions (YES), The Loop, Centre of Excellence (CoFE), Bread n Butter, Colindale Communities Trust, Capital City College, Wates, F.U.S.E and Animating The Community.
Our partners support local people in accessing appropriate services, skills and training according to what they need. They also work to meet individual needs and aspirations. This means:
- Helping local residents and families access services to help with their finances such as independent debt advice through the Citizen’s Advice.
- Providing support through our partners at the Old Library who help with employment skills, training programmes and apprenticeships.
- Improving the prospects of local residents by supporting and nurturing their enterprise and business start-up ambitions through the Grahame Park Business Incubator @20 The Concourse.
- Working with community organisations to deliver initiatives for specific groups of people such as young people or over 50s.
- Extra support for those who are particularly vulnerable or hard to reach.
If you are interested in learning more about our services and what’s available please email email@example.com. You can also pop into The Old Library on The Concourse at Grahame Park where we look forward to meeting you.