Our Elgin Close centre organises a wide range of activities, trips and events all year round for adults living in Hammersmith and Fulham.
It is important to us that with each visit to our centre, our guests feel their time has been enjoyable and productive.
We invite you to join in our activities throughout the day, or you may prefer to visit our cafeteria, The Café at Elgin, for a cup of tea, to socialise or read a newspaper. We also have a large garden area where you can sit and relax.
What's on offer?
Elgin Close Resource Centre offers a number of cultural activities and trips. These include:
- Crafts – dress-making, jewellery-making, knitting
- Wellbeing – counselling, exercise classes, hairdressing, massages, osteopathy, read and relax, reflexology and aromatherapy, yoga
- Cultural – film club, games (bingo, dominoes, chess, table tennis, pool, Nintendo Wii games)
- Educational – IT class, Internet access, literacy one-to-one classes
- Trips – Bognor Regis, Brighton, Kew Gardens, Richmond Park, Southend-on-Sea, Syon Park, Windsor Park, V&A museum
- Activities – Christmas lights, Christmas shopping, safari park, shopping
If you are Fair Access to Care Services (FACS) eligible then you can be referred to the centre through the Hammersmith and Fulham Adult Social Care Team. Others are welcome to sign up for activities, trips and events through our drop-in service.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive regular updates, our quarterly newsletter, or are interested in more information, contact us on 020 3815 2186 or email Jennifer Thaxter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our rooms are available for professional and private hire. Please contact Murdo Maciver Murdo.Maciver@nhg.org.uk for further information.
1-3 Elgin Close, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 9NH