Register your interest in mutual exchange

If you're living in a home that's too large or too small for you, one of the quickest ways to move is to find someone who wants to swap their property with yours through a mutual exchange. 

Please use the form below to register your interest in swapping your home. Your housing officer can advise you if you have any questions.

Interested in swapping your home?

How would you prefer we contact you? *