We're doing our best to maintain service as usual amidst the challenges presented by the outbreak of Covid-19 but regretfully, there will likely be some delays, particularly for our resales customers. Make sure to keep yourself updated with the latest government guidance.
Please keep an eye on our Coronavirus (Covid-19) page for further advice and information for our residents/homeowners about how we're dealing with the current climate.
Received a HomeBuy loan?
HomeBuy (sometimes referred to as Keyworker HomeBuy, Starter Home Initiative HomeBuy or Open Market HomeBuy) was a scheme which allowed applicants to buy a home of their choice on the open market with the help of an equity loan from us.
The loan was calculated as a percentage of the property value and secured against the home as a second charge. This means that you’ll need to contact us if you:
- Are selling the property and paying back the equity loan
- Are remortgaging the property
- Are carrying out home improvements
- Would like permission to sublet the property
- Are extending the lease or purchasing the freehold
- Are changing, removing or adding names to the deeds.