We will be completing only emergency repairs for now.
Where we're responsible for repairs in your home, this could be:
- A heavy leak in your property, where it's not possible to contain the water or it is leaking between floors or properties.
- An electrical fault which endangers health or life.
- A fault which means that your only toilet is not functioning.
- A serious failure of heating or hot water.
- Serious sewage and drainage problems.
- Securing your home – for example, if your entry door lock is broken – where you cannot do this yourself
Where we're responsible for your communal areas, this could be:
- Securing communal door entry systems.
- Fixing health and safety issues, such as emergency lighting.
- Fixing communal heating and hot water.
- A heavy leak through the roof or other structural element, where it's not possible to contain the water or it is leaking between floors or properties.
Please note that these are examples, rather than an exhaustive list.
We're working through the list of repairs reported before the government's stricter guidelines came into force. Our contractors will contact you to update you on the status of your repair as soon as they can.
If you're able and confident enough to carry out basic repairs yourself, you’ll find various self-help guides and videos online. If possible, always refer to manufacturers’ guides for branded items. Please don't attempt to carry out repairs to your electrics or gas appliances.
For new-build properties that are still in their guarantee period, non-emergency repairs (or 'defects') can still be reported but will be on hold until the government guidelines change.
How to report your repair
You can raise a repair using your online account or by contacting your officer. Please note that we can only provide emergency repairs at present. All other repairs will be logged and kept under review so that we can address them as quickly as possible when current restrictions are relaxed. We plan to provide fortnightly updates about the status of non-urgent repairs. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we manage this unprecedented situation.