What repairs are we responsible for?
For repairs in your home this could be:
- A heavy leak in your property, where it's not possible to contain the water or it is leaking between floors or properties
- An electrical fault which endangers health or life
- A fault which means that your only toilet is not functioning
- A serious failure of heating or hot water
- Serious sewage and drainage problems
- Securing your home – for example, if your entry door lock is broken – where you cannot do this yourself
For your communal areas this could be:
- Securing communal door entry systems
- Fixing health and safety issues, such as emergency lighting
- Fixing communal heating and hot water
- A heavy leak through the roof or other structural element, where it's not possible to contain the water or it is leaking between floors or properties
Please note that these are examples, rather than an exhaustive list.
The video below illustrates how we practically intend to protect the safety of our residents and our contractors: