Your eligibility is determined by your local authority. Please contact your local council to learn which housing options are available to you. The council will assess your needs and nominate you to one of our properties if it is suitable.
We often house people who are able to live alone but have found themselves in a difficult situation. They may be:
- on a low income
- living in inadequate conditions
- living in conditions that are seriously damaging to health
- suffering from harassment
- suffering racial harassment
- separated from family because of a marital breakdown or domestic violence.
Once you have been referred to us, we will arrange an assessment interview with one of our housing officers.