Notting Hill Genesis operates a suite of frameworks to support us to deliver high quality homes in vibrant, successful places, with a focus on creating thriving communities. The frameworks have been procured in accordance with the Public Contract Regulations and are highly regarded within the housing sector.
Our frameworks are open for other registered housing providers operating in and around London to utilise for their procurements. NHG does not currently charge any fee or levy for use of our frameworks. To find out how to become an approved user of our frameworks please email the Framework & Commercial Manager at DevelopmentFrameworks@nhg.org.uk.
Our development frameworks are shown below. Suppliers on each framework can be seen by clicking the relevant link. The Development Consultants and Contractors frameworks run for four years until June 2026 (December 2026 for Lot 2), with options to extend by a further one or two years. The Fire Consultants framework runs until May 2026, with options to extend further. The Demolition & Enabling Works framework runs until September 2027.
- Development Contractors Framework
- Development Consultants Framework
- Lot 1 – Architects (General)
- Lot 2 – Architects (Small / Specialist)
- Lot 3 – Landscape Architects
- Lot 4 – Planning Consultants
- Lot 5 – Transport & Highways Consultants
- Lot 6 – Civil & Structural Engineers
- Lot 7 – Mechanical & Electrical Consultants
- Lot 8 – Cost Consultants
- Lot 9 – Employer’s Agents
- Lot 10 – Project Managers
- Lot 11 – Valuers
- Lot 12 – Purchase & Repair Consultants
- Lot 13 – Clerk of Works
- Fire Consultants Framework (Development Lots)
- Lot FC2A – Fire Consultants (complex)
- Lot FC2B – Fire Consultants (simple)
- Demolition & Enabling Works Framework