Are you 18+ and want an introduction to potential careers in the construction industry?
Swan Housing have partnered with South Essex College and Axis to offer you this bespoke course which will help you learn about various trades, gain practical experience and see what the industry has to offer. As well as getting an introduction to the building trades you will learn about the life in the industry to maximise your employment potential.
Training will include:
• Recognised construction qualification (the basics of multi-trades carpentry, joinery and plastering)
• Employability and functional skills
• Onsite work experience on completion of the course
• CSCS card and employment support
• Progression to further learning
Location: High Street, Grays, Essex, RM17 6T
Registration deadline: 1st November 2021 (but will accept late registration up to the 8th of November)
The enrolment is subject to availability and assessment