My Requests: a new way to contact us

You can now get in touch with your housing officer or property management office through your My Account portal using My Requests.

You can still report repairs, make payments and see your statement, but with My Requests you can get in touch about anything else e.g. permission to have a pet or discuss your options for moving home.

Making a request will send a message directly to your housing officer who will get in touch, and you will receive an email confirmation with a reference number. If your housing officer is on leave or unwell, someone else in their team will pick up your query and contact you. Within My Requests, you can also view and see the progress of your requests.

Watch this space as we make My Requests a place where you can keep the conversation going and get everything you need from all our services.

We’ve had over 1,200 customers contact us this way since we launched the service in April. Why not join them?