Over the next few weeks, we’ll be carrying out a survey among our residents to give you the opportunity to tell us what you think about the services we deliver and help us identify any areas of concerns which we may not have addressed. The results will enable us to adapt the services we are providing to meet your needs better.
The survey will begin on 19 April and last six weeks. It will be carried out over the telephone by The Leadership Factor (TLF), an independent research organisation carrying out the work on our behalf. If you are one of the residents selected, we would appreciate if you could take the time to participate. If the time of the call doesn’t suit you, please arrange a more convenient time. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and your answers will be completely anonymous.
In the last survey we carried out, you told us we needed to improve by:
- Listening to views and taking action
- Keeping our promises
- Being easy to deal with
We’ve used your feedback to:
- Introduce more features to My Account, our online portal, so you can access our services at a time convenient to you
- Continue our repairs service during Covid-19 to ensure residents’ home are safe and secure
- Provide a range of additional pandemic support, including welfare calls to vulnerable tenants, a new call and chat service for those isolated by the pandemic and emergency food and energy support packages
- Review and improve our gas safety letters and our complaints leaflet
- Introduce on-line regional forums (local forums) so you can keep in touch with your local housing teams
The 2021 survey will allow us to measure the impact these changes have had on the service that you receive and prioritise the areas where we can do better in the future.
We thank you in advance for taking part.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact email@example.com.
To find out more about TLF research, visit their website.