The Shadow Executive Board that will lead the proposed new Notting Hill Genesis has been announced.
Split 50-50 between the two organisations, an example of the commitment to this being a merger of equals, the team will report to Chief Executive Designate Kate Davies.
As a result of the determination to increase the number of homes the merged entity can provide for families who need them, a specific role focusing on large-scale regeneration projects has been created.
This role, taken by Jeremy Stibbe, currently Genesis Housing Association’s Executive Director, Assets and Investments, will encompass current major schemes such as Grahame Park in Barnet and the Aylesbury Estate in Southwark, as well as seeking further regeneration opportunities.
The Executive Directors Designate, in addition to Genesis’ Elizabeth Froude, who has already been announced as the Deputy Chief Executive Designate, are:
- Chief Operating Officer – Andy Belton (NHH)
- Group Director of Housing – Carl Byrne (Genesis)
- Group Director of Development – John Hughes (NHH)
- Group Director of Finance – Paul Phillips (NHH)
- Group Director of Regeneration and Strategic Asset Management – Jeremy Stibbe (Genesis)
- Group Director of Central Services – Vipul Thacker (Genesis)
- Group Director of Commercial Services – Mark Vaughan (NHH)
Kate Davies, Chief Executive Designate, said: “We have a huge amount of work to do in preparation for the merger into Notting Hill Genesis and having such a talented and experienced executive team will be a huge benefit in that challenge.
“The new organisation will always aim to provide quality homes, great services and value for money to its residents, putting the experience of our customers at the core of everything we do.”