If you're a central London resident who's long-term unemployed or have a health condition that's prevented you from finding work, you might be able to get support from our partners Ingeus.
Their Central London Works (CLW) programme is a voluntary employment support scheme designed to help you move closer to employment with the eventual goal of moving into work.
As part of the programme, participants will be allocated a caseworker who will create a bespoke and tailored package of support. This ranges from pre-employment support such as help with CVs, job applications and interviews to looking at training needs and addressing any barriers they might face in your life. Support around physical and mental health will also be included.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, participants must:
- Be aged 18+
- Have right to work in the UK
- Have been unemployed for two years or more
- Live in a CLW boroughs (Camden, the City of London, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth and Westminster)
- Have a disability or health condition (including mental health) or fall into one of the following early access groups:
• a person affected by the benefit cap
• care leaver
• young person in a gang
• victim of domestic violence
• homeless or at risk of homelessness
• member of a family where a child is at risk of becoming Looked After
• carer / ex-carer
• offender / ex-offender
• former member of HM Armed Forces or HM Armed Forces reserves
• partner of current or former Armed Forces personnel
• person for whom a drug/alcohol dependency presents a significant barrier to employment
How do I self-refer?
If you’re interested in being referred to the CLW programme please click here to self-refer, speak to your housing officer or email email@example.com.