Find out about, and book your place on, our activities for young people starting this February.
Our Youth Engagement Team have set up a range of exciting activities and courses for young people aged 12-24.
- Music workshops which include training in DJ-ing, music production and producing a radio show (for ages 12–16).
- Cooking sessions learn how to make your favourite recipes and improve your skills in the kitchen (for ages 16–24).
- Box-fit classes have fun and improve your fitness (for ages 12–15).
- Drugs and alcohol awareness sessions. These accredited courses help you stay safe and earn a qualification for your CV (for ages 14–24).
All the activities start in February with most in the half-term week of 13 February 2012. Please get in touch using the details below for exact dates, times and details.
Places on all activities are limited, please contact the Youth Engagement Team to reserve your place, they are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
And there's more
The team also offer:
- 1-2-1 support for young people who need extra help with achieving their future goals. This is often support with finding work, suitable courses, careers advice but we can help with much more.
- Volunteering opportunities. We have a diverse range of volunteering placements for young people who want to gain relevant experience, new skills and confidence.
Get in touch
Please call, text or email the Youth Engagement Team on:
- Call: 020 8357 4658 / 020 8357 4828
- Text: 07715 804 999
- Email: email@example.com