Kate Davies is the Chief Executive of Notting Hill Genesis. Prior to this Kate was the Chief Executive of Notting Hill Housing, a role she had held since 2004. She was previously the Chief Executive of Servite Houses and Director of Housing in Brighton and Hove. Kate has experience in local government and the private and voluntary sectors. She has two degrees and qualifications in housing management (MCIH) and housing association development.
In addition, Kate is a non-executive director with the National House Building Council and a Board member of TopHat Enterprises Ltd.
Kate is a co-opted member of the Notting Hill Genesis Board.
The following senior managers report directly to the Chief Executive:
- Andy Belton, Chief Operating Officer
- Katie Bond, Group Director of Sales and Building Safety
- Carl Byrne, Group Director of Commercial Services
- Elly Hoult, Group Director of Assets
- John Hughes, Group Director of Development
- Yomi Okunola, Chief Financial Officer
- Vipul Thacker, Group Director of Central Services
- Mark Vaughan, Group Director of Housing